The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 12,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 4 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
– If you’re in a fight with a spouse, reconcile, even if you think you’re correct
– If you are struggling with your parents or your children, find what is beautiful and wonderful in them and compliment them directly for those gifts
– If there’s a coworker you know is sad about something or struggling with something, encourage that person to speak and release what he/she needs to speak about
– If your atmosphere is poisoned, bring joy and laughter to it
– If you see a homeless person on the corner, go out of your way to make sure you give something, without wasting time judging them or blaming them for their present predicament
– If someone asks you for something, give it to him
– If someone has recently had a loss, comfort as appropriate and try and help in a manner acceptable to that person
– If you have the means (and be honest about it), go volunteer in a homeless shelter or with youth
– Take kids from your church or neighborhood and do something with them – play sports, go for walks, tell stories, but give them a good time out of your own time, not the spare time
– Smile at everyone you see, a smile from the heart
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!