The peace Jesus gives to us through the Holy Spirit is more than we can ever imagine.
- Peace means the cessation of all warfare, but it also means much more.
- Peace means a feeling of inner well-being, but it also means much more.
- Peace means an end to psychological tensions, but it also means much more.
- Peace means halting interpersonal conflicts, but it also means much more.
- Peace means the settling of silence on the soul, but it also means much more.
In Valyermo, California , the Benedictines converted a 400-acre ranch into a religious community called St. Andrew’s Priory. As you enter the grounds, you find that the land is posted: “No Hunting Except for Peace.”
The world is hunting for peace. What will we give it?
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Jesus our peace, if our lips keep silence, our heart listens to you and also speaks to you. And you say to each one of us: surrender yourself in all simplicity to the life of the Holy Spirit; for this, the little bit of faith you have is enough. Amen
- The Spirit Speaks – of Courage (histruthwillsetyoufree.wordpress.com)